Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

We are Different

Dear Maldita,

So heart warming what I have read on your blog. You said not for me to cry, well I didn’t. But as I was reading your entry ’bout me, can’t help myself from laughing. We did have some fun at the site where we met. During those times I was still naive on a lot of “net” things, you patiently guided and helped me understand. Even the call conference that we religiously do every single night, your the one who introduce it to me. As expected, my college friends were amazed as I am that there is such a thing.

We both love our families, choosy of friends, love foods, and material things. I almost forgot, we also love to cry and laugh out loud. But our similarities ends there. Where I am old fashion in terms of relationship, you are liberated. Where I have a strong sense of responsibility, you are idly thinking your options. Where in anger you always nag, I choose to stay quiet. Where in displeasure I am vocal of my feelings and concern, there are times you just laugh and brush it off your shoulder.

For all our differences we are still able to strengthen our friendship by putting our trust on each other. You know my deepest secrets and feelings. I wouldn’t want to share it with anybody but you.

Know that I’ll always be here for you as I know you are for me.

Lovingly,
Ate

2 comments:

AngMalditangAnghel said...

wala ako masay ate . . . natouch naman ako dito . . . waaaaah . . . may sagot k agad dun sa post ko ha . . . salamat ate kasi anjan kalang lagi para saken . . . mwah tsupz ! loveyah !wala ako masay ate . . . natouch naman ako dito . . . waaaaah . . . may sagot k agad dun sa post ko ha . . . salamat ate kasi anjan kalang lagi para saken . . . mwah tsupz ! loveyah !

myparaluman said...

parang exchanging love notes tayo d2 ah... hehehe lab yah 2... mwah

Post a Comment