Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Naughty Pat


I have to give it to Patricio.... he sometimes knows when to make you laugh even without meaning to.

I'm really not in the mood to talk earlier today, just like to listen and be quiet the rest of the call conference. Somehow, it ended up of just me and Patricio 'coz the others seem to be busy and not answering the call. He sensed that I'm kinda not in the mood to talk so kept asking questions like if we had call confe last night, who did we talked to, what's our latest post and so on. And out of the blue he just blurted out that he's going to call me mama from now on! Eeeewww... I'm still young to have someone like him as my son!... but with what he said, I ended up laughing... ahahahaha Patricio and his crazy ideas... till now can't keep myself from smiling. He didn't stop from there, said it's better to call me "mommy" instead... even asking me to give him a new bike (he's just joking of course... well at least I know he is...hehehe). Daaaaaa!!!!! Now I'm being turned to a sugar mommy... ouched!!! If he said he can be my sugar daddy I would readily accepted... hahahaha.

Honestly, other girls would go gaga if he calls them "mi"... he rather said it sweetly (ahahaha... what? with sugar coating?)... for a guy who claims to be shy... he doesn't sound like it at all... hehehe.

But what the heck?!?! I like his joyful banther every now and then. He is like a present meticulously wrapped waiting to be openned, anticipating what you might see afterwards. Wonder what surprises he'll be giving to us next.. ahihihi.

Thank you for cheering me up today... you made my day. ^_-

2 comments:

dean said...

hi mom... i like your post. Hehe... from mom to sugar mommy hahaha.... thats your obligation mom, being my sugar mommy hehe rather my mom.... i love you mom :)

myparaluman said...

how sweet of you deansot... but I much rather like to turn you to my dad so I'll someone to support me ahahahahaha

Post a Comment