Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Title Holder


I haven't had a chance to talk to Rosiel for quite somtime now. She went home to her home town in Masbate about 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to call her for the nth time but her number is always not in service. I missed chatting with her so I left a message for her through her FB about 2 days ago. This morning I've received a response from her through text. She wants me to call her up in the new number she'd given (said it was her counsin's) but again, the number is not in service.

Just as I was thinking when she's going to take a licensure exam on electrical engineering, I browse the net for the PRC result of those who had passed the said board exam. And there it is, the result had come out. So that's why she went home.... she had already taken the exam without telling us. I'm all focused at the names listed for I truly wish to see hers. I scanned the surnames starting with A, and then B, slowly getting to C (Her family name starts with C by the way... but I'd rather not say it here), and there it was.... HURRRRAAAAAYYYYY!!!! She passed the board exam. Rosiel is now an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, I'm really happy for her. All those had her hard work and perseverance in studying had paid off. Her family must be proud of her.

Congratulations girl! 'Hope to see you again.... soon.

1 comments:

dean said...

congratz... Rosiel galing ah...congratz... Rosiel galing ah...

Post a Comment