Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

My Vanity Speaks


The most important things I use every morning are my lotion with matching sunblock , powder for my face (not really a make-up person so baby powder will do just fine), lipstick (should be matte and dark color.... in the shade of red... what do you expect? ... hehehe), and last but not the least my Victoria's Secret Love Spell . Remove one of these and my day will definitely not be complete.

Without lotion I feel as if my skin is dry (well it's not really but I just can't help but feel it is). The sunblock of course is my protection from the sun's ultra violet rays... it doesn't hurt to be careful these days.

Powder helps my face from getting oily. I hate it when I look in the mirror and see my face shiny all over not to mention the dirt I see after I wiped my face with a hanky or a tissue.... eeeewwww... disgusting!!!!!

I love my dark colored matte lipstick. I feel sexy and attractive wearing it. It's a no no without it! Can't help but think I'm sick whenever I don't put on any on my lips. I don't know what's with the lipstick that makes me feel self assured and confident. But whatever it is, it sure does wonders for me.

Victoria's Secret Love Spell!!!! A spray just won't do!.... should be a minimum of 5... hehehe. Don't ask why, I feel as if I'm not getting the scent I want to smell if it's just a spray or two. But it's worth it. I don't have to spray myself again in the mid day or before going home. I still smell nice even after the whole day of work at the office. It also put a smile on my face whenever others say they like to be near me because I smell good.

Any one of these will surely make me happy.... now you have a reference on what you can give me... ahahahaha.... girls will always be girls. :-)

4 comments:

AngMalditangAnghel said...

nice post ate . . . basta kakikayan goow ako jan ! harhar . . . halos pareho tau ng mga bagay na gusto . infairview . . . tau na talaga ang czteret !

myparaluman said...

cyempre basta badingerzy kikay talaga ahahahaha.... we are sisters we friends.... ahihihi

dean said...

poor dean :( dry skin and oily face... You have a cool stuff huh... lol victoria secret? (lingerie on my mind) hahaha....

myparaluman said...

VS Lingerie?! well it would be nice to have one but it will cost a fortune.... how about sending one to me ahahahaVS Lingerie?! well it would be nice to have one but it will cost a fortune.... how about sending one to me ahahaha

Post a Comment