Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Daily Companion


My Sleep

Sleep please come to me
Fill my head with fantasy
Make me who I want to be
So I may rest peacefully.

Your my companion day and night
I don’t want you out of my sight
Having you I feel light
Making me cheerful and bright.

Despite the chides I receive everyday
I’ll not leave you come what may
They can say whatever they want to say
I beg you don’t go just stay.

You give me strength and hope
Without you I will mope
Sure don’t know how to cope
Probably be in the slope.

Whenever I see you my heart leaps
Can feel tingling up to my fingertips
I won’t let go and let you slip
Hope you’ll take me and sail in a ship.


.....Today I just made two poems for Sleepy Head... whaaat!!!... and right this minute he’s already asleep (well well well... couldn’t expected otherwise).

The truth is he had so much to do at home... like what?... fetching water, feeding the chicken, sweeping the ground, planting plants and a whole lot more. As I told you before, he’s a homebody and knows how to do the household chores (a perfect guy for a house boy...joke... hehehe). So as you can see, with all the works he do he’ll definitely get tired doing all of it. I salute you friend and hope that there are more like you. But wait, there’s more... this guy is like any other guy who likes pretty hot girls (are the girls burning or with chili...hahaha). He had a lot of practice fluttering girls by saying sweet nothings (he said it not me... honest... hehehe). But whatever, I like him for what he is... quiet, simple, polite... also hate him when he tell lies and break his promises. Nevertheless, as long as he’s happy he can be whom he wants to be.... Hugs and kisses for you.... mwaaaah!







0 comments:

Post a Comment