Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

KACHATCHATAN

KACHATCHATAN (ca-chat-cha-tan): noun.--person you are talking to in person, thru net,or thru phone

I am amazed by my co workers who are used to chatting on-line. Technology really does wonders. You can talk to people of all ages and races. It does not matter if you are fluent in english (since it is the commonly used language all over the world)or not so long as you understand each other.

A year ago, when I was depress and in verge of tears, I happen to see the advertisement on my cellphone 'bout an on-line game. Curiosity win over me making me want to try it out. It's different from Facebook since you can play and chat at the same time and be anonymous all you want. Somehow I was hooked on playing that game and it helped me get through my not so idealistic life. My attention was diverted into making friends that thinking of my woes and blues is not as often as I used to.

I've chatted with people of various ages (though not as young as me... hehehe... don't ask my age, I won't tell)and of various regions and provinces. If you don't like the person in the chatroom might as well block him/her so he/she wouldn't get into your nerves and ruin your day (hehe I've blocked a lot...but only the vulgar and unrespectful).

From amongst those whom I like, I've got my fave six. Two gurlash and four boylets. Why I like them? Well, each of them have their own distinct personalities. Who are they?.... hmmmmm...

Before I tell you about my 6 most fave kachatchatan, one more popped into my head....so make that seven. We texted each other everyday and almost every night have conference. If that's not a complete chatchatan to the max I don't know what it is...hehehehe. For me, you guys are the best.....

BUNSO...He has a soft whispery voice. I like him best when he's singing. The quality of his melodic voice makes me want to close my eyes and just continue listening to him. If you want me to keep quiet, ask him to sing for me, 100% effective I'll be as quiet as I can be.

DENSIO...Why I like him? Well, he's my "fan" ... hehehe...heard me singing my favorite Batibot song, ISDA (FISH)...then whammmm...he memorized it, now he's singing it for us. But seriously, this hot headed guy is independent and has a mature mind. He has the future planned ahead of him, rarely you will hear from an 18 year old man (or is it a boy since he will actually turn 18 by the end of August....Happy Birthday).

BIGAT...A Robin Padilla type of guy who loves alcohol (not the looks but the attitude). In almost a year I've known him, I find him to be sincere and patient. Whenever I have questions and ask for his help, he will do so and not stop until I fully understand what I needed to know. He seems to be someone who will stand by you no matter what happens through thick and thin (I don't know how to explain further, only my sixth sense tells me that). Another thing I like about him, he never shout nor say disrecpectful words to me (that's pogi points for him...hehehe). I also enjoy talking to him, he's fun and full of humor.

PATRICIO...My "NET" saver. He's the quiet type who won't speak unless you talk to him or until he gets familiar with you. I trully appreciate this guy because of his patience. He doesn't like to argue, often times he just let you have your way. You're already angry with him but his cool is still intact. His voice may sound bored but he never shouts. He loves to tease (hurray! wouldn't you know it!), and jog (hmmmm...figure conscious), he reads the Bible (God fearing...Amen), and he is family oriented (what's that? hehehe). He is simply a very nice guy who is ready to give a helping hand.

LIIT...(As if I'm tall...hehehe)...This petite girl is really sweet and charming. She loves to cuddle and blow kisses on you. She's lively and doesn't run out of things to say. I love pinching her rounded cheeks (really cute). She'll argue but won't fight. Once she put her mind on something there's nothing you can do to change it (hard headed?... hmmm... no...just determined). From all of them, she's the only one I've met personally. She is bubbly on phone and in person. I'm really fortunate to have her as my friend.

MALDITA...(a real brat!!!!)...What I like about her is her sense of humor. Even if it's a serious and tear jerking subject we are discussing, can't help but laugh from time to time. It's not about something she said but the way she said it. Sometimes my words are hurting but have never heard her get angry with me (just complain an awful lot...hehehe). She may argue but most of the time just keeps quiet everytime I give her a lecture on love and on life. One of our constant topic...of course...handsome hunky papable men (well, could you blame us, we're girls after all...hehehe). We never run out of things to say where men are concern, but sometimes I think she needs to see an optometrist (hehehe....peace girl). And lastly, we both love to sing (clap clap clap... we're singers...ahihihi). When we are sad or just would like to relax, we will sing to our hearts content, don't care if we're singing out of tune, others would just have to endure (hehehe).

SLEEPY HEAD...His pic reminds me of the star in the Pirates of the Carribean. Do you know Orlando Bloom? I soooooooo love Orlando....He's a jaw dropping papable guy whom I like to see in my bed every morning when I wake up. But, it's not Orlando he resembles, the other guy non other than Jack Sparrow, with his long hair and big round eyes (hehehe). Nothing interest him more than sleeping and is very passionate about it. Whenever I get angry with him, he would readily apologize. Often he would ask for a textmate but pity is the girl who will be his textmate....most of the time he doesn't have a load...hehehe. He is a typical male who likes pretty girls... sad to say girls don't like him (joke...hehehe....for me he is good looking in his own way). He's a homebody...knows every household chores (so if you need a butler, call him....hehehehe). But kidding aside, he is a nice guy inside out. Most of all I like it whenever he sings for me, he can carry a tune (maybe he would sing again for me when he reads this...hehehe).

It doesn't matter if we have different religion, came from various regions, grew up from different settings and background, born from different years.... the fact still remains that there is power more stronger than these differences, and that is......FRIENDSHIP.

3 comments:

dean said...

Thanks for the complement and appreciation ma'am paraluman... I like what you said especially to patricio... Lol, that guy is kinda boring :) Two thumbs up in this article ma'am. Keep up the good work... GOD BLESS :)

AngMalditangAnghel said...

required ba dito sa blog mo na english din ang comment teh ? kasi pansin ko kinakarir ni deantot e . . . aga aga nusblid ako . . . pwes kung oo , sori ha ibbreak ko ung rule ! harhar . . . aun , natapos kona basahin tong nobela na ginawa mo . favorite part ko ung kay maldita . ako yun eh . . . at infairnes natuwa ako ng bonggang sa mga cnv mo . ang ayaw kolang dun ay ung 'see an optometrist ! Palagay mo saken teh may katarata ? Di marunong tumingin ng gwapong papable ? Grrrr . . . Kidding aside salamat sa mga pambobola . And nag enjoy ako basahin toh . . . Ang galing . . . Super labb it !

myparaluman said...

maldita n deansot, its nice that u liked it :-)

Post a Comment