Pages

Sunday 4 September 2011

Melody


I always thought how nice it is jamming with friends, singing any songs you know, and laughing out loud on out of tune keys.

Of course it’s Maldita and Sleepy Head who shares this kind of thing with me. I already claim it... we’re singers no matter if the others think otherwise... ahahaha.
But have you ever had anyone sing for you? Not yet? Well, do what I did! I forced someone to sing for me.... hehehe. I don’t really mind what song it is so long as it’s mellow, not loud, and definitely I can understand. I throw tantrums whenever I asked and I’m getting a negative answer (hahaha ... as I said there are times I’m reasonable yet unreasonable and this is one of them... I’m a girl after all and would want to have things my way... hahaha). And who suffers from all these tantrums? Who else, but Sleepy Head! I don’t know how or why but whenever I want him to sing for me he wouldn’t refuse and he spends time looking and memorizing a song. I’m really touched for the effort he put on it to make me happy. The smile won’t leave my lips even after I sleep and wakes up in the morning (well can’t help it... no matter the reason and choice of song it was sang to me and that’s all that matters).

Lucky is a person who has a voice for singing, can definitely get the attention of whomever he/she wants to get. Sometimes it is easier to say what you feel through a song and it’s a little more romantic (I’m a hopeless romantic, I like this kind of thing... hehehe).

I truly appreciate SH for the effort and trouble I put him through, even his patience and tolerance of me... your music moved me. Thank you and looking forward to next song you’ll sing for me.

To quote.... “Melody is the divine way of telling beautiful and poetic things to the heart.”





0 comments:

Post a Comment