Pages

Saturday 10 September 2011

AnyBLOGsary


How time flies! Imagine, it’s already a month since my BLOG has been created. I just asked someone (Patricio... my net saver... who else?) to make the blog for me coz I just like the sound of it....“MY BLOG. ”

During the end of July, Maldita keeps talking and talking about the blogs she’s reading. She gave me the sites and I found the articles interesting. That’s how we started our conversation about blogs and bloggers. Wouldn’t you know it?! Blogger sounds nice and it captivated our minds (ayiiii.... as if it has some magic). With that, an idea has formed our “evil” minds.... ahihihi... WE WANT TO HAVE A BLOG OF OUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!

Since we don’t know how to do it, we run through our list of friends whom we can ask for help. So, who did we call?.... (as Maldita is now fond of calling him) “SUPER DEANTOT”.... hehehehe. Patricio gave us a hard time convincing him... tsk tsk tsk. Seems he enjoyed hearing us begging him for help.... grrrrr.... he’s a bad guy disguising himself to be good. But we got even with him by our tantrums and endless demands.... hahahaha. We asked him to change the templates because we don’t like what he had chosen or the widgets were still not enough so he had to add some more. We often joke around saying Patricio didn’t have an iota of an idea what he put himself into. Until finally, bit by bit, we learned how to do things on our own. Still, Patricio looks after our blogs, a dedicated blog technician!? hehehehe.

I started out not knowing what to post, hesitant to do anything at all. As days passed by I kinda got the hang of it and whenever I have ideas on my mind I’m always in a hurry to post it or I won’t remember it later. And who are my avid readers? No need to ask.... none other than my “KACHATCHATAN.”

I like blogging more than chatting. Here, I don’t have to interact, just post whatever’s on my mind and that’s it. This is where I find comfort and solace at the time I’m sad and hurting. It’s my turf where I can be me.

Maldita, happy monthsary to us. May we continue to find joy on what we do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment