Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Melancholy Soul


Dear Prince Bunso,

At times like this when I’m down and holding back on my tears, you helped me get through it. Calling you has been the right thing to do. You have no idea how unhappy I was and still am.

Somehow for a while, hearing you sing made me forget something so disheartening. Your melodious voice blocked all the unpleasantries I have endured for quite some time.

All my senses was atuned listening to you. It’s as if I’m in a dreamland and your beautiful voice was walking me through it.... guiding me.

For a while, just for a while, I felt light, happy, and contented. You made my night, there’s nothing more I could ask for.

Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Paraluman



Dearest Maldita,

What can I say? At times of my sadness, when I’m confused, felt like crying, and my inside is aching... there’s only one person I could think of... that is YOU!

You’re comforting me not by words... you just listen. I don’t need someone who’ll tell me what I should and should not do... I already know that... but you... also know it and doesn’t give me an earful of useless crop. Maybe that’s why we jive. You understand me... the real me... than anyone else. (Gosh... why suddenly my tears are falling?... really am a cry baby...).

For all my flaws and imperfections you have accepted me.

Just want you to know how grateful I am for your friendship. I’m lucky to have someone like you.

Moments like this, I’m not with Maldita but with an ANGEL!!!

Loving you,

ATE

2 comments:

AngMalditangAnghel said...

waaaah . . . im soooo touch ate . maluha luha naman ako sa post na toh . for once sinabihan moko ANGEL . . . haaaaay ! same here ate im so grateful to have a ate and friend in you . all this time i thought maldita ako sa paningin mo . di naman pala eh . parang pakiramdam ko bigla ako nagkapakpak jan sa sinabi mo ate , kaso imbes na puti , kulay itim . langya kala ko angel nako . un pala paniki . . . *ambisyosa much* harhar . . . kidding aside i love you teh . .waaaah . . . im soooo touch ate . maluha luha naman ako sa post na toh . for once sinabihan moko ANGEL . . . haaaaay ! same here ate im so grateful to have a ate and friend in you . all this time i thought maldita ako sa paningin mo . di naman pala eh . parang pakiramdam ko bigla ako nagkapakpak jan sa sinabi mo ate , kaso imbes na puti , kulay itim . langya kala ko angel nako . un pala paniki . . . *ambisyosa much* harhar . . . kidding aside i love you teh . .

myparaluman said...

di ka paniki no... kahit black yan para kang mucho dark chocolate angel... heheheh

Post a Comment