Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

Slumber


It’s 9:15 in the evening. I’m laying in bed and a little cold so I grab the blanket to cover my body... aahhmmmm... feels good, slowly feeling warm. It’s raining... has been since this morning. As I listen to the rain accompanied by wind, can’t help but be thankful that I have roof over my head to keep me dry and bed to keep me warm. According to the weather forecast, a storm signal no. 1 will be landing in our area. I sincerely pray that the storm will not go strong and may it not bring harm as what the others did.

As much as I miss talking to my friends, whom I always talk to every night without fail, I opted not to call them for a call conference. Tonight I would just like to rest and to close my eyes. I know it will be a while before I fall asleep.... No matter how much I wanted to, my mind and body is used to be in limbo past 11:30 pm.

Aaahhmmmm.... I long to have a dreamless and restful night.... the rhythm of the rain and whistling of the wind... a lullaby on this cold night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment