Pages

Thursday 1 September 2011

No Truth No Lie


Sometimes the truth can hurt us but so does lies. Is it better to tell a lie to protect someone or tell the truth that may also hurt somehow? Either way, both can bring pain. Why do we tell lies anyway?
1. We can’t help see others getting hurt.
2. We are afraid of others being angry with us.
3. We seek approval for what we say and do.
4. To make us popular.
5. For others to stay quiet.
And a whole lot more reasons I at the moment cannot think of.
If you will ask me, I’d rather be hurt knowing the truth. Why? Because whatever the consequences of knowing it though unpleasant, I’ll learn to cope up and deal with it the best way I can. While on lies, the lies itself is already hard to comprehend what more the thought of being lied to. Whenever I learn of being lied to, I have to ask why? Maybe now that I’m older and learned to question things, I’m not as hot headed and impulsive as I was young. I want to understand why things happened the way it happens. I try seeing things on a different perspective and views. We have to see matters on a bigger picture and try to figure out things objectively.
As always, those who lied to me have to endure the sharpness of my togue. But I admit there are times I’d rather hear some lies. Like what? Well, lets see... I’m pretty (hmmm that’s what my mirror tells me ahahaha), I’m sexy (atleast among the chubby hahaha), I’m fun to talk with (maybe ’coz most often than not I’m the only one talking hahahaha).
Seriously, we have to consider the people we are talking to. There must be sound judgement whether to tell truth or lies. I may want to hear the truth (and I demand to hear it.... demand really? What bossy? hehehe) but others may not take it well lest a lie must be told. So take your pick, is it TRUTH or LIE?



0 comments:

Post a Comment