Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Being ME


Have you read my profile? What I’ve put there is true, never pretended to be somebody otherwise. People may sometimes misunderstood me, doubt my action, question my motive... but as I said I don’t care what the others may think so long as I am happy doing the things I’m doing.

I choose to be choosy of my friends. Why? Because they will become part of me, become my family. I don’t feel good when I’m in bad terms with them coz my inside is hurting and in pain. At times that I’m at my worse and unreasonable ...I needed understanding more. I may talk loud and my words sharp but my bark is worse than my bite.

I always rely on my instinct... often times it proved to be right. Though I’m hard headed and willful, I still need comfort and reassurance.
There are times I’m covering my sadness by laughing out loud. I can join in the joyful banther even though deep inside I’m crying. My emotion is always in check, guards always up. If I share my inner thoughts and feelings, and cry without reserve... it means your not just a friend but my confidant.
I don’t believe on being friends only for the good times, it always should include for the bad. If you need help just tell, I will do things for you within my means... I will also try beyond it. Don’t have to be indebted to me, it’s enough that you give me the honor of doing it for you.

No matter how others may think of you, it doesn’t affect how I see you, so long as we understand each other that’s all that matters.

In friendship, I value honesty, trust, understanding, responsibility, and love. I’m selfish you know. I would like my friends to have these... I’m a complicated person who needs friends as complicated as me.

“True friends are few, hope those I cherish includes you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment