Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Born Natural

As before, Maldita made me laugh from the beginning till the end of reading her post entitled Angry Girl.

I requested her to make another one of her grammatically wrong article and she lives up to my expectation... hehehe... it's really funny. I'm finding it hard to contemplate what she's trying to say on each sentence. My mind had to work overtime just to understand her.... aaaggghhhh... Could it be that she's not really trying to make her grammar wrong?... and the truth is that she's not that good in English? ahahaha... I wonder!!!!!!!!

Honestly, my nose bled while reading her article.... hehehe... who wouldn't? why don't you try reading it to know what I'm saying... hahahahaha. I admit I'm not that good in english and I sometimes had mix ups on the use of the present tense and past tense of verbs. But really.... it's hilarious reading something that Maldita made. I'm thinking of making a comment with english similar to what she did... ahmmmm... I'm having a hard time doing it. I can't come close to her "level"... (whatever level that may be....ahahahaha).

She's a born comedian. Her humor is infectious.... hehehe. Is she faking her english or is it for real? Even I cannot tell, it's better for you to be the judge of that.

Have a great time reading her works..... because I sure am... hehehe......

0 comments:

Post a Comment