Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Thankfulness . . .

Dear ate ,


As i write this i feels i wanted to cry . You know im not good in english but im tried my very best so that you will proud of me . I hope you will appreciated it . It coming from the bottoms of my hearts . . .

Anyway , I writing you this letters to thanks you for your being generosity to me . Im sorry for being bad girl . I dont means it . And im glad you understandable me whenever im in my unwanted self . Im tried to become nicest to every all , but its hardness .

You knowing im such a maldita . And cant changing this attitudes . Just want you to know i always here when you needing me . I just a calling aways . I hopes that one day i can giving in my own way . To revenge to everything you gives to me . I wishes you wont gets tiring . I know this letters is makings you cried . I dont means to feel you emotional . I just wants you to know what insides of me . *sigh* . . .

Anyway i want to tells you im happiness that i meet someone like you . I learning alot to you . You is a heavens sending . I cant asking for more . Your like a sisters in me . You know i wanting to has a ate and you given it to me because were like siblings . I know your not ask something in returning but i hope in my owns little way i can helping you . Just telling me . Whenever you has a problem , i will listens and i dont talk because i know you dont needs my opinion . But atleast i can be your someone to talking to . I cant know what to do if your not there for me . All my problems i sharing it to you , you knows all about my sentiments and why im sadness , cryness , and happines because i tell it all to you . This time i wont be always hurting , i will be hard , and no more cryness . Im will be stronger enough to faces all the obstacles that coming my way . I promise to do what i said to you before we will go shoppings and going to other country when i get richie rich . Know that you will always counting on me . Your ever dearest maldita . I love you ate . Taking cares yourself ok . Coz i caring . . .


Yours truly ,
MALDITA :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment