Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Angry Girl . . .

This post is dedicating to ate myparaluman . Im done this so that i will levelling in his standard when it coming into english . I really admiring him . She is my idols . If your always read his working you will also idol him . She is so good . Thats why im doing this posting so that i will practices my english and ofcourse other reading from other country will understanding it . Im bearing with them . Because its hardness to read if you dont know the language . Lets beginning . . .


Ate paraluman is so closes in my heart . I always telling him i dont knowing what is do if i dont meet him . She keeping on tells me not to be maldita and learning me to be nice . She is beauty insides and outs . But sometimes i cant understandable her trait . She's so generosity at the same times she saying in direct to the point .


One time i story to him about my lovelife . And while im cry she is angry . She saying that im always story it everyday . And he hating it . She saying i always rewinding it . Dont she knowing that im hurtful . Because of the love that is gone for almost 10 month . I keeping on cry and she telling me to accept what happenning .


I dont blaming him because she dont feeling what i felt . How sadness i am and very blues . Infairness to him , she is good in gave advices . I learning that i has to moving on . But its hardful . Really hardful ! ! !


Lets talking how loving ate she is . She is funny to talk , we loving sings . We sings until we wants to sings . And we're like B1 and B2 , because i knowing what in her mind and she knows it too in my mind . Even if we laughing we know what is meaning but the other people in call conference they dont know it . We understandable each other just by simply laugh . Isnt it amazed ? We are jives . As in !


I loving his attitude . Because were the same . She is also maldita likes me . But when she is angry she dont wanting me to talking . And she is silence . She dont talk until she angry . Sometimes im scary to him when she choosing to silence . I dont knowing what is she think . So i will just silence also . After all she dont needing my opinion . Because im not good in given advice . So i will just listening until his angry is gone .


One more things i loving to her is , she is givingful . That's why she is fully blessing . I will trying to be givingful also so that i will be blessing too . What can you think ? Hmmmm . . . Starting tomorrow i will be good . Im promising that ate .


There is alot of thing i loving about him . If i only 1 friend lefts i wanted it will you ate . I want you to be my friends forever . Stay the sames ok . I will stay too . You know im blessing to has a friend likes you . Loveyah ate paraluman . . . I do a poem i hopes you liking it . . .


What can i doing , if your not heres ,
Your an angel , sending to me .
If your lost , im lost too . . .
Your so good to me , and cant asking for more ,
Losing you , is i cant make .
Your a total eclipse that i cant take . Nakz !
Always remembering i wont live your valuable unattended
You can counting me , anytime anywhere anyplace .
Same time , same channel . . .
Friends till the ending . . .

1 comments:

myparaluman said...

as much as I like to post a comment the same way you do in english... your the master of it... just make sure it doesn't stick ehehehehehe.....
lab yah....

Post a Comment