Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Pouring Rain

Rain rain rain go away! Pleeeaaaassseee. This is what I’m saying now, exactly the opposite when I was young.

During my childhood years, my cousins and I could hardly wait for the rain to come. Everytime there’s rain, we would be seen running in the street hands outstretched and feeling the rain pour down our bodies. We used the roof gutter at our grandmother’s house as our shower. Behind our houses there’s a creek that often rise during this time. We’ll be having a boat race there or sometimes used our slipper for the game. The empty rice field would be filled with children running around on bare feet. We enjoyed the feel of mud on our feet but also careful not to have mud on our clothes or will be having a good spanking when we get home. Don’t know how or why but I always end up getting a spank or two.... ouched...really hurt you know... my only consolation was that I had a great time playing outside that I can’t help but smile though my tears were running down my cheeks.

Reminiscing those times makes me wish that I could turn back the time when I don’t think of anything but to play, eat, and sleep...just to experience it once more. Though as adults, we are now free whatever we wanna do.

And since I’m all grown up, there’s one wish I’d like rain to be.... (hoping... da!... as if it will happen) what else but MEN... ahahahaha. Geri Halliwell really sang it well...its raining men hallelluyah raining men... God bless mother nature coz she’s a woman too...
If it really will rain men I ’ll ask maldita to join me so she can choose whomever she likes to have... hahahaha. If this event will really happen then I won’t say rain rain go away, instead it will be rain rain don’t go away, please come anytime anyday Paraluman and Maldita wants to play.... hahahaha.

2 comments:

AngMalditangAnghel said...

you're right teh . . . after i read the last part my initial reaction was hahahaha . . . i love this post . . .

myparaluman said...

well, of course I'll bring you with me if there's lots of papable men around...hehehe

Post a Comment