Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I don’t know how I started getting the hang of it but you would constantly see me wearing a smile. I laugh easily whenever I talk to someone. Looking at me you wouldn’t have guess if somethings bothering me or not (well, unless it’s a major major issue). I’ve learned to adapt a happy attitude which helps me keep a positive outlook in life. I would often times encourage my friends to do the same and to laugh at their problems and worries. After solving our problems it will be there no more but the lines on your face will remain. Your wrinkled face will make you look old. Smiling and laughing makes us feel light hearted.....it's infectious. Imagine if all of us are smiling and laughing at each other. This will be a happy world to live in. So next time, find time to laugh, remember that laughter not only add life into your years but also years into your life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment