Pages

Sunday 21 August 2011

According to YOUR Will

I often thought how sad it is when someone dear to us leave this world. Today, I visited the wake of my co-employee’s son. Moises (or Moi, as he was fond of calling) was a young man at the age of 33 with a very promising career. He was found dead at his three bedroom apartment last August 4. The doctor’s finding was that one of his internal organs stopped functioning. The saddest part is, all happened abroad away from his family. I am all attention to the mother while she was talking during service. She’s brave and her being a devote christian (they are Protestant by religion) help her accept the fate of her son. She said she’s thanking God for letting her take care of Moi for the past 33 years, maybe it was time for Moi to join our Creator in His kingdom. Sad, true! But it is just a reminder to us that our life is not our own. If it is God’s will for us to leave the world and it’s earthly possession then there is nothing we can do about it. As I come of age, I see things on a different perspective. I have learned to appreciate the beauty of things around me. Everyday I’m thanking the Lord for my family and friends who have taught me the value of loving. And if oneday my time has come, I pray that I have done things according to His will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment