Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Heart To Heart

Sweetheart, 

You came into my life when I'm lost, confused, and felt so alone. The attention you've given me helped me forget the real world im living in. My attention and time was diverted to you that whatever distresses me was temporarily pushed aside. I begun to live a world where there's only me and you. When I'm taking into consideration what you will think and say in whatever I do.

From the moment I wake up till the time I fell asleep, you were there with me. Not a single minute did you leave my mind. The simple emoji received from you can brighten out my day. A smile would never leave my lips just the thought of you.

When we have our misunderstanding I can feel my heart breaking. My tears won't stop from falling.  I would lose my appetite and won't eat nor sleep until we sorted out our problems and together again. It' s been hard during that times but as if nothing happened when we patch up. It's been the blissful time in my life the time I spent with you.

I really don't know what happened but somehow we drifted apart. You stop talking and I was made to wonder why. I got sick but you don't seem to care. I was left hanging in the air not knowing if there's still us I can hold on to. Then I learned you and your previous girlfriend got back together. Yes, I was deeply hurt. You won't even formally end it with me, not until more than two months has passed that I gather courage to talk to you. Strange but I wasn't even angry, though I felt sad. Still I feel it in myself that no matter who you love or how many women it will be, it won't make a difference how I feel about you. 

I love you for who you are.... Your childish immature thinking and actions... Your hot headedness... Your jealousy... Your moodiness... Your disposition... Your views in life... Your love for your family... I could go on and on... What I really mean is I love everything about you. The good the bad and everything in between.

But even though our time of being together is done and over with, I have no regrets. You have shown me how I could love without waiting for you love me back. You have shown me how much patience and tolerance I can give in a relationship. I knew I'm loyal to those I love and dear to me but I just realized the extent I can give without asking anything in return. I've promised myself I will love you till the end... Till my last breath.

To me, to love you is to understand you.. To know your needs and wants... To not hold you back but to let you grow.... Thats why I'm willingly setting you free... To find yourself and be who you are and who you want yourself to be. But know that while you're on your journey I am still here cheering and supporting. you.  Your joy will be my joy... Your pain will be my pain... And when you find your happiness I will be happy for you.

I love you... Always!

0 comments:

Post a Comment