Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Bestfriend Forever

Dear BFF,

It's been more than 25 years since we've known each other. From college till now our friendship have blossomed through time.  Never can I remember if we have a fight or not, though what I'm sure about is that we always argue and agree to disagree on certain matters. 

What I like most on our friendship is that we may not see each other often but when we do we just pick up where we left off the last time we were together. We can hang out and be silent yet its the kind of silence that is relaxing and comfortable. We don't need words to express ourselves, just seeing each other is enough to do that. When we talk, we don't sugar coat our words. It's direct and frank yet we don't find it offensive. We listen, give opinion, and plain honest with one another. 

We never pull or put each other down but instead we encourage and push each other up. We don't insist on things but rather let the other decide on what she should do. We don't envy what the other have but glad she had what she had. 

When your mother entrusted you to me I was deeply honored by the trust and confidence she had given me. She told me to always look after you because in their absence I am your family. And true enough we have been sisters and more. We are each other's confidants and critic. We knew each other's secret, joy, tears, and pain. We have been there for each other not only in ups but also in the downs of our lives.

When one of us is hurt and broken we are sharing it together... Cry together... Shout together... Then after awhile, laugh together. 

Truly, we are blessed to have each other in this lifetime. And if we were to be born again, I will still want you to be my bestfriend. You are one of the best and treasured person in my life. 

We still have more years ahead of us, let's make more memories to last us a lifetine.. Praying for your good health and happiness. I love you BFF. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment